FIND YOUR CAREER
Our Mission isn’t to be the fastest or the cheapest; we want to be the best
Agilx offers a great work environment, flexible time options and a competitive salary.
Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programmer
July 7, 2021
Position: FULL TIME / 40 hrs per week
Compensation: Competitive based on experience
Agilx is seeking a motivated and experienced mid-level software developer to join our growing team. If you love programming and using the latest technologies to create new and innovative products, we would like to hear from you!
This position is for a mid-level developer with at least 3 years of experience developing web-based applications using ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI and AngularJS.
Agilx offers a great work environment with an open floor plan and casual atmosphere. We are dedicated to the highest levels of quality excellence for our clients. Attention to detail is paramount while we work with our clients in an ever-changing agile environment to ensure full satisfaction on deliverables. Flexibility is key to our success.
Job Duties Include:
- Owning technical design for projects of moderate complexity
- Understanding the tradeoffs in creating good software in their area
- Breaking large requests down to tasks that can be comprehended by the team
- Going above and beyond to try and meet the requested deadlines
- Removing roadblocks
- Writing consistently high-quality code
- Awareness of industry best practices and trends
- Responsibility for complex tasks and completing them despite roadblocks, grabbing others for help or insight as necessary
- Seeking evidence to support their ideas and start to build cases for these ideas
- Delivering products to QA that are well-baked and bug-free
- End-to-end responsibility for projects of increasing complexity that encompass more than their own development
- Contributing to the common code bases and standards for the team
- Understanding the business that their code supports, and possessing empathy for the users of their software, using this understanding to influence their task prioritization
- Assisting QA in identifying and validating test cases and identifying regression risks in their features
- Participate extensively in code reviews, and mentor others via code reviews and pairing
- Identify problems with requirements and help their team course-correct around these issues
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation
- Company paid lunches
- Healthcare Reimbursement
- Company retirement plan with matching contributions
- Paid sick leave
- Company paid continuing education
- Top-tier hardware and software tools
- Regular team outings and company holiday party
- Performance based bonuses
- Profit sharing
Agilx develops line of business applications for clients across the US. We are currently working on some very interesting projects and are looking for someone who is interested in working in a start-up, entrepreneurial environment. If you love creating software and working on a variety of projects across multiple industries, Agilx is the place for you.
Interested in working with us? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programmer (Internship)
July 7, 2021
If you’re interested in pursuing an internship at Agilx, please check back at the beginning of the year as we typically hire new interns at the beginning of each semester. We look forward to working with you in the future!