JOIN THE TEAM!
Help us change the way businesses are run by developing custom software with our world class team.
April 7, 2022
Position: FULL TIME / 40 hrs per week
Agilx is seeking a motivated and self-starting individual for the role of Product Owner. This individual will serve to bridge the gap between business requirements and development efforts. They will gather and own communication of these requirements to the internal project management team, resulting in optimal project success. A deep understanding of how software products are built from UI/UX, business, and development perspectives are essential to this position. The product owner works closely with the client, as well as internal resources, and is ultimately responsible for the success or failure of a project hitting its mark. If you excel in listening to the needs of various businesses across multiple industries while working with both internal and external teams to craft the best solution and solve complex problems, this position may be a good fit for you!
Agilx offers a great work environment with an open floor plan and casual atmosphere. We are dedicated to the highest levels of quality and excellence for our clients. Attention to detail is paramount while we also work with our clients in an ever-changing agile environment to ensure full satisfaction on deliverables. Flexibility is key to our success.
Job Duties Include:
- Creating project wireframes using Moqups or similar software, and gaining client sign-off.
- Gathering project requirements from clients.
- Consulting with clients to grasp a full understanding of their true needs in the application solution.
- Clearly communicating client needs to the internal project management team.
- Participating in client meetings as needed, especially during the wireframing design phase.
Essential Requirements in a Qualified Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in a product owner, business analyst type role or similar experience.
- UI/UX wireframing experience to communicate requirements visually.
- Prior experience working in an agile environment.
- Professional attitude in representing Agilx during all client interactions.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to accurately capture client needs and translate these to the internal development team at Agilx.
- Organization, detail, and ability to focus on simultaneously juggling multiple projects in various stages.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, teamwork focused environment.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation
- Company paid lunches
- Healthcare reimbursement
- Company retirement plan with matching contributions
- Paid sick leave
- Company paid continuing education
- Top-tier hardware and software tools
- Regular team outings and company holiday party
- Performance based bonuses
- Profit sharing
Interested in working with us? Please send your resume to email@example.com